Transmitter flanges allow for the mounting of sensitive measuring devices onto tanks.
The offset bolt pattern accommodates a transmitter isolation valve or direct mount of a level transmitter.
Also functions as flange pad on tanks.
Although 3th is the most common size and used for level transmitters, other sizes are available upon request.
Tank contour is typically shaped on flange on job site if required.
- Manufactured to the specs and tolerances of ASTM A774.
- Custom dimensions available on request.
- Available in 304L, 316L, 317L, carbon steel or other materials upon request.
- Available in odd degrees, atypical radius, unusual center-to-end dimensions.
- available ends include buttweld, beveled, grooved, flanged, or Van Stone.