|Size (A)||Length (B)|
Building a reducer based on a specific slope angle
A = Degrees of slope off of CenterLine
B = Degrees of slope per inclusive angle
C = Degrees of slope from Perpendicular to CL
D= Angle C
- MANUFACTURED TO THE SPECS AND TOLERANCES OF ASTM A774.
- Length listed conforms to ANSI B16.9 specifications
- CUSTOM DIMENSIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- Two-seam construction may be required on some unusual configurations
- AVAILABLE IN 304L, 316L, 317L, CARBON STEEL OR OTHER MATERIALS UPON REQUEST.
- AVAILABLE ENDS INCLUDE BUTWELD, BEVELED, GROOVED, FLANGED, OR VAN STONE.